Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of XL Deploy 6.1.0. This release expands the Technical Preview of XL Deploy's new, HTML-based user interface. In this release:
- The Explorer, which was introduced in XL Deploy 6.0.0, has been expanded to allow you to:
- Upgrade or downgrade deployed applications with just a few clicks
- Edit deployment and deployed properties when setting up a deployment
- Verify the relationship among deployables, containers, and deployeds in a deployment
- See a real-time log of steps in a running task
- The new user interface includes the deployment report, which you can filter and export for further analysis
- Administrators can use the new user interface to:
- Create, edit, and delete roles in the XL Deploy system
- Assign global permissions to roles
You can download the release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.
XL Deploy 6.1.0 is a short-term support (STS) version that will be supported until it is superseded by the next STS or long-term support (LTS) version. For more information, refer to Short-term support/Long-term support policy.
We want your feedback on the new XL Deploy user interface! Please share your experience with the Technical Preview here.