Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of XL Deploy 6.2.0. This release provides a new experience as soon as you start XL Deploy. The fast, streamlined user interface that was previously released as a Technical Preview is now the default interface, allowing you to deploy applications, work with configuration items, view reports, and set up access control.
XL Deploy 6.2.0 adds:
- An at-a-glance view of application versions that are deployed to each environment
- Preview of deployment plans and individual steps in a plan
- Easy plan adjustments, such as skipping steps and inserting pauses
- A detailed report of what happened during each deployment, whether it succeeded or failed
- Local permission management for applications, environments, infrastructure, and configuration
- A complete overview when working with applications that have dependencies
Tip: The legacy XL Deploy interface is still available; to access it, simply select Legacy interface from the gear icon menu.
You can download the release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.
XL Deploy 6.2.0 is a short-term support (STS) version that will be supported until it is superseded by the next STS or long-term support (LTS) version. For more information, refer to Short-term support/Long-term support policy.