Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the Docker plugin 6.2.0 for XL Deploy. This release adds a lot of features:
- Support for Docker 1.12 and 1.13.
- Deploy services to a Docker Swarm (introduced in Docker 1.12).
- Verify service deployment by checking that a configurable number of replicas come up within a configurable amount of seconds.
- Set more options (environment variables, process and network settings, labels, etc.) when running a Docker container.
- Verify container deployment by showing the logs a configurable number of seconds after starting a container.
- Define Docker registries and let the Docker plugin handle the authentication.
- Deploy folders to Docker volumes.
Before upgrading, please read about the changes in the release notes.
You can download the release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.