Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the Kubernetes plugin 7.5.0 for XL Deploy. XL Deploy is a "one-stop shop" for your Kubernetes deployments, enabling you to:
- Easily deploy the same application to Kubernetes and to K8s-based tools such as OpenShift and Google Container Engine (GKE)
- Take control of configuration data for hybrid environments that combine Kubernetes and other container platforms with cloud-based infrastructure and middleware targets
- Use placeholders and dictionaries to manage configuration settings across environments
- Centralize the management of deployment permissions for all of your teams, no matter what they deploy where
This release adds support for:
- Deploying and undeploying ConfigMaps and Secrets
- Deploying and undeploying Services
- Working with Persistent Volumes
- Deploying Kubernetes objects by providing a resource (YAML) file
- Rolling back multiple resources in a single resource (YAML) file
- Defining liveness and readiness probes for Containers
Before installing, please read about the plugin in the release notes.
You can download the plugin release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.