Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the Red Hat OpenShift plugin 7.5.0 for XL Deploy. With XL Deploy, you can:
- Easily deploy the same application to both OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Centralize the management of configuration data for all of your deployment targets, from OpenShift and Kubernetes to cloud-based infrastructure and middleware environments
- Take advantage of placeholders and dictionaries for configuration management across environments
- Manage deployment permissions for all of your teams in a single place
This release adds support for:
- Deploying and undeploying services, routes, and image streams
- Configuring security using the client-certificate authentication mechanism
- Working with all configuration item types that are available in the XL Deploy Kubernetes plugin, such as ConfigMaps, Secrets, and so on
Before installing, please read about the plugin in the release notes.
You can download the plugin release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.