Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of XL Deploy 4.0.3. This minor version of XL Deploy includes improvements and bug fixes.
Please see below for the release notes. Don't forget to review the upgrade manual for general upgrade instructions as well as specific upgrade instructions and deprecation notes.
This release contains an automatic repository upgrade, the first start of XL Deploy has to be executed interactively (see step 13 of server upgrade instructions).
The XebiaLabs Team.
- [DEPL-4590] - Checksum of empty files is not computed properly
- [DEPL-5043] - Cannot deploy composite package that contains other composite packages in UI and composite-package orchestrator
- [DEPL-5470] - Error when selecting many deployables and using the 'map selected' button
- [DEPL-6655] - Archiving an already archived task hangs the UI
- [DEPL-6901] - Report filtering does not consider that UTC may be one day ahead
- [DEPL-7245] - Docs still say you can manually reorder plan steps
- [DEPL-7275] - Passwords are not masked in step previews of python and powershell plugin
- [DEPL-7384] - Type modification in synthetic.xml contained within plugin fails to override property
- [DEPL-7572] - Generic plugin uploads the artifact 3 times
- [DEPL-7573] - In the generic plugin, upload the artifact associated with the previous deployed upon MODIFY step
- [DEPL-7668] - Deployment properties are not always set during rollback
- [DEPL-7869] - Prevent linking of non-readable CI's
- [DEPL-7893] - A user can drag and drop CI to a Directory that he has only read permissions
- [DEPL-7182] - Upgrade to Overthere 2.4.5 to get proper buffering behaviour