Dear Deployit community
We are pleased to announce the release of Deployit 3.7.5. This is a maintenance release following the major release of Deployit 3.7.0.
The release is available for download from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/deployit/3.7.5
Major functional changes
- Upgraded to Overthere 2.0.0:
- Adds support for Windows domain accounts by usiung Kerberos authentication and many other things.
- See https://github.com/xebialabs/overthere#release_history for the release history of Overthere.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3547] - Changed the label for the property "members" on the type "udm.Environment" to "Containers".
- [DEPLOYITPB-3589] - Allowed a type-modification in a synthetic.xml to contain zero properties.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3613] - Moved the "tags" and "deploymentGroup" properties to the "Deployment" category.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3540] - Step output not properly HTML encoded before being shown in an HTML component.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3558] - Set "-inputformat none" for PowerShell invocations to avoid the hang described in https://connect.microsoft.com/PowerShell/feedback/details/572313/powershell-exe-can-hang-if-stdin-is-redirected
- [DEPLOYITPB-3580] - Add BasePowerShellDeployableFileArtifact to powershell-plugin.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3582] - Not more than 25 applications shown in report selector.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3586] - AutoFlushingExecutionContextOverthereProcessOutputHandler is not used in the command-plugin.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3608] - Stopped plan still shows as EXECUTING in the UI when the first step fails.
The XebiaLabs Team