Dear Deployit community,
We are pleased to announce the release of Deployit 3.8.0. This is a major release containing a lot of new functionality and many bug fixes.
The release is available for download from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/deployit/3.8.0
- Automated Rollback functionality for deployment tasks.
- Audit log and auditing API.
- Encrypted dictionaries.
- Discovery of middleware is now available in the Deployit GUI.
- Simplify setup of Deployit by discovering WebSphere resources and artifacts in existing environments
- Define and build packages in the Deployit GUI.
- Support for JBoss 6 EAP Domain Managers.
- Support for WebSphere Process Server.
- Authenticate against Windows domains using Kerberos.
- Extensive public REST API that exposes the functionality of the Deployit Server.
- Triggers for task or step state changes.
- Email notifications.
- Dictionaries may refer to other dictionaries
- Deployment pipelines can be shared between applications
- Added support for pause steps / manual steps
- Fine-grained deployment checklist permissions
- Placeholder scanning on archives is disabled by default
- Password encryption key can be initialized when creating a repository
- Task id is shown in Deployit GUI, so tasks started in GUI can be finished in CLI
- Reports can now be filtered on application / environment
- Logs of historic deployments can be shown from the Deployit GUI
- About box in Deployit GUI shows detailed installation information
The XebiaLabs Team.