Dear Deployit community
We just released version 3.8.0 of the WAS plugin. This release makes the plugin compartible with Deployit 3.8 and contains few bugfixes and improvements:
- DEPLOYITPB-3869: Confusing error when discovering WAS from CLI
- DEPLOYITPB-3504: Added @Placeholders validation
- DEPLOYITPB-3764: WAS discovery fails
- DEPLOYITPB-3719 WAS Queue should not have ...
- DEPLOYITPB-3594 Fix
- Zendesk #406: Check if application has started anyway on SOAP timeout.
- DEPLOYITPB-3384 Import time at right spot
- DEPLOYITPB-3384 Wait for application to be deployed before looping.
- DEPLOYITPB-3384 Log output
- DEPLOYITPB-3384 Wait for application to be deployed before attempting to start it.
- DEPLOYITPB-1488 - Start of application fails if application is already running, even partially.
- DEPLOYITPB-2716 - Added control task support to WAS.
- DEPLOYITPB-1989 : Renamed extractContainers function to findAllContainers.
- DEPLOYITPB-1989 : Renamed flattenTopology function to extractContainers.
- DEPLOYITPB-1989 : Made inspections scripts easier to extend.
- DEPLOYITPB-3577 Use Deployit 3.8 Step API.
- DEPLOYITPB-3594 Added checkpoints to WAS plugin.
Plugin is available to be downloaded: http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/was-plugin/3.8.0/
Online documentation: http://docs.xebialabs.com/releases/3.8/was-plugin/wasPluginManual.html
The XebiaLabs Team