Dear Deployit community,
We are pleased to announce the release of Deployit 3.8.3. This is a maintenance release following the major release of Deployit 3.8.0.
The release is available for download from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/deployit/3.8.3
Note: This minor release includes an upgrade. Please start from the console the first time to apply the upgrade.
- [DEPLOYITPB-3271] - Deployit server starts even though JCR repository cannot be started
- [DEPLOYITPB-3388] - Restart control task on www.ApacheHttpdServer is broken
- [DEPLOYITPB-3910] - Cannot downgrade ExecutedFolder (e.g. SqlScripts) without rollback scripts
- [DEPLOYITPB-3933] - Trigger plugin manual not referenced from doc page
- [DEPLOYITPB-3938] - Clean Deployit installation starts with a WARN message in the log
- [DEPLOYITPB-3971] - Trigger plugin manual refers to 'mail.SmptServer' instead of 'mail.SmtpServer'
- [DEPLOYITPB-3993] - Trigger plugin is not aware of SKIP step state.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4008] - Deleting referenced CI throws: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
- [DEPLOYITPB-4028] - Deployit doesn't start on IBM JDK
- [DEPLOYITPB-4065] - Username and password on sql.ExecutedSqlScripts are not used by MsSqlClient.bat.ftl
- [DEPLOYITPB-4070] - Property databaseName on sql.MsSqlClient should not be required
- [DEPLOYITPB-4085] - "ls -ld ... returned unparseable output" error on SELinux
- [DEPLOYITPB-4088] - Placeholder in properties of kind SET_OF_STRING are not being replaced on upgrade
- [DEPLOYITPB-4091] - Server can not parse XML with date in ISO8601 format
- [DEPLOYITPB-4105] - User can rename the JCR roots
- [DEPLOYITPB-4108] - Querying by modification does not actually restrict returned CIs
- [DEPLOYITPB-4118] - Rollback of update throws NotFoundException for DeployedApplication
- [DEPLOYITPB-4134] - REST API documentation missed "/deployit" prefix.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4141] - Upgrade to 3.7/8 leaves rep:policy nodes in the repository
- [DEPLOYITPB-3374] - Do not trigger MODIFY operation on a CI for changes to tags
- [DEPLOYITPB-3962] - Support an 'everyone' granted-authority assigned to all authenticated users.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4041] - Add support for TLS communication to the SMTP server
- [DEPLOYITPB-4066] - Unhide "username" and "password" on sql.MsSqlClient
- [DEPLOYITPB-4072] - Make the username and password prompts from the CLI look nicer
- [DEPLOYITPB-4025] - Add logging for password failures during startup