Dear Deployit community,
We are pleased to announce the release of Deployit 3.8.4. This is a maintenance release following the major release of Deployit 3.8.0.
The release is available for download from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/deployit/3.8.4
- [DEPLOYITPB-3501] - Default Values for set_of_string are not displayed
- [DEPLOYITPB-3839] - Cannot rename ci when the new name is the end part of the old name
- [DEPLOYITPB-4036] - Boolean property powershell.BaseExtensiblePowerShellDeployed.stopStartOnNoop should not be required.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4048] - Cannot start the CLI on Windows 2003
- [DEPLOYITPB-4051] - The generated description for an UPDATE deployment task says "UPGRADE deployment of ..."
- [DEPLOYITPB-4057] - Error message "PlaceholderS […] doesn't have a value" has one S too many.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4069] - Documentation for database-plugin does not mention support for MS SQL
- [DEPLOYITPB-4112] - EmailNotifications do not require either a body or template path
- [DEPLOYITPB-4143] - /deployment/validate documentation is not correctly indented
- [DEPLOYITPB-4152] - Discovery from CLI fails with error 500: "Task not found"
- [DEPLOYITPB-4157] - Server doesn't start when jbossdm plugin is loaded
- [DEPLOYITPB-4161] - Old style ExecutionContextListener implementations aren't destroyed on context stop
- [DEPLOYITPB-4164] - Placeholder replacement: Skipped JAR files eat up time
- [DEPLOYITPB-4176] - Syntax used to export environment variables does not work in all shells
- [DEPLOYITPB-4180] - The Deployed Applications in an Environment report queries for the environment name instead of its id.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4181] - LIST_OF_CI & LIST_OF_STRING does not keep the order
- [DEPLOYITPB-4188] - FreeMarker resolution can cause an infinite loop (that cannot be aborted)
- [DEPLOYITPB-4197] - No autodeploy possible after unmapping app with a single deployable
- [DEPLOYITPB-4212] - Entering a new dictionary key/value has leading spaces
- [DEPLOYITPB-4213] - Copying files over CIFS and SFTP is sometimes very slow
- [DEPLOYITPB-4214] - Disable startProcess for WinRM because it does not support streaming stdin and therefore does not support wsadmin/wlst daemons
- [DEPLOYITPB-4259] - MANIFEST.MF in exported DAR should not include placeholders property
- [DEPLOYITPB-4261] - Artifact data is not uploaded for a PowerShell destroy step
- [DEPLOYITPB-4277] - 3.8.3: print ci.name returns 'has no property name'
- [DEPLOYITPB-4278] - help() kills the cli if started with -q option
- [DEPLOYITPB-3623] - Add "username" and "password" properties to sql.SqlScripts
- [DEPLOYITPB-4058] - Package server.cmd and cli.cmd files as Windows text files
- [DEPLOYITPB-4064] - Add properties for command lines options for sqlcmd
- [DEPLOYITPB-4094] - Allow RemoteBooter clients to specify converters for XStreamReaderWriter
- [DEPLOYITPB-4102] - The UI should support empty values for dictionary keys.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4144] - Deployment object reference and deployment/validate documentation do not indicate where to get validation errors
- [DEPLOYITPB-4211] - Accessing name property on CI from the CLI
- [DEPLOYITPB-4215] - Make the commands executed for SSH+SCP, SSH+SUDO and SSH+INTERACTIVE_SUDO connections configurable
- [DEPLOYITPB-4216] - Allow stderr to be handled per character (like stdout can)
- [DEPLOYITPB-4230] - Split "check connection" task into two steps