Dear Deployit community,
We are pleased to announce the release of Deployit 3.9.1. This is a minor release containing some improvements and bug fixes.
The release is available for download from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/deployit/3.9.1.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4603] - Make services.Repository returns artifacts when invoked from a contributor or a step
- [DEPLOYITPB-4604] - Allow nested container to be started, stopped and restarted
- [DEPLOYITPB-4620] - Add ability to send HTML email notifications from trigger plugin
- [DEPLOYITPB-4621] - Add ability to generic Containers to upload classpath and templated resources for stop/start actions
- [DEPLOYITPB-4622] - Add ability to generic control task delegate to manage classpath resources, resolving host and executing multiple steps.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4625] - Username field does not have focus on login screen
- [DEPLOYITPB-3558] - Execution of PowerShell steps on localhost hangs
- [DEPLOYITPB-4347] - The "Deployments done in a date range" report only shows names
- [DEPLOYITPB-4411] - Import package button not visible when package name is long
- [DEPLOYITPB-4449] - Unnecessary unsaved changes warning when opening editors with large text input fields
- [DEPLOYITPB-4456] - When (de)selecting tabs with long titles, the tab positions jump around a lot
- [DEPLOYITPB-4494] - Error message "Key must have a value" badly worded
- [DEPLOYITPB-4503] - Task reassignment completion message is confusing
- [DEPLOYITPB-4505] - Task monitor is not resized when the browser window is resized
- [DEPLOYITPB-4507] - "Blue arrows" are drawn starting from virtual right hand side of the list of deployables
- [DEPLOYITPB-4509] - No progress indicator shown while task preview is generated
- [DEPLOYITPB-4545] - Buttons on step list (skip,stop,abort, etc.) should be disabled once pressed and processing is busy
- [DEPLOYITPB-4569] - NPE when using a host template without marker file connection options
- [DEPLOYITPB-4572] - REST API is not backwards compatible with 3.8.x clients
- [DEPLOYITPB-4575] - Task recovery file not removed when task is cancelled
- [DEPLOYITPB-4589] - The CreateOptions & ModifyOptions properties should be hidden
- [DEPLOYITPB-4593] - If excludeFileNamesRegex matches the name of the uploaded ZIP for a folder, nothing is scanned
- [DEPLOYITPB-4598] - Subpermission names (e.g. deploy undeploy) do not render on narrow screens
- [DEPLOYITPB-4602] - sql.SqlScripts doesn't take the destroyOrder into account when destroying
- [DEPLOYITPB-4613] - Generic Plugin - Add ability to resolve set_of_string values to values stored in other properties.
- [DEPLOYITPB-4616] - Pending tasks should be archived to prevent to lose them if the deployit server restarts
- [DEPLOYITPB-4624] - Fixed storing of embeddeds
The XebiaLabs Team.