Dear Deployit community,
We are pleased to announce the release of TFS-plugin 3.9.2. This is a minor release containing bug fixes. Users of TFS 2013 can use the TFS2012 Deployit Plugin without modification.
The TFS-plugin consists of three parts that can be downloaded separately:
The TFS2010 Deployit Plugin, downloadable from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/tfs2010-deployit-plugin/3.9.2/
The TFS2012 Deployit Plugin, downloadable from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/tfs2012-deployit-plugin/3.9.2/
The Deployit Manifest Editor, downloadable from http://tech.xebialabs.com/download/deployit-manifest-editor/3.9.2/
- [DEPL-4931] - Improve manifest editor docs re SSL and self-signed certificates
- [DEPL-5288] - TFS custom activities leak credentials in the TFS logs
- [DEPL-5289] - TFS custom activities eat exception messages on deployit connect
- [DEPL-5330] - TFS:Somehow password is getting saved in TFS
- [DEPL-5389] - TFS plugin not encoding file names correctly in dar.
- [DEPL-5335] - Test TFS plugin for Deployit on TFS 2013