Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of Jenkins XL Deploy plugin 4.5.0. This is a major release containing official support for XL Deploy 4.5.0.
The release notes are available on the documentation site. For your convenience the list of changes follows:
- [DEPL-6550] - Add orchestrator field to Jenkins plugin configuration page
- [DEPL-6638] - Support usage of Jenkins build parameters in Environment field
- [DEPL-4798] - Unhelpful error message when Version is not defined
- [DEPL-4899] - Hidden deployable properties are displayed in Jenkins CI dropdowns and appear editable
- [DEPL-5521] - Text field with size large is rendered as a single line in Jenkins UI
- [DEPL-5986] - Jenkins plugin fails with IllegalStateException due to uninitialized descriptor registries
- [DEPL-6371] - Unhelpful error message when no deployable is defined
- [DEPL-6974] - Intermittent error in SlaveRemoteDescriptorRegistry boot
The plugin is available for download from the following link or the Jenkins Update Center:
Note that it may take some time for a new release to appear in the Jenkins Update Center.
The XebiaLabs Team.