Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of XL Deploy 4.5.4. This minor version of XL Deploy includes maintenance improvements and bug fixes.
Please see below for the release notes. Don't forget to review the upgrade manual for general upgrade instructions as well as specific upgrade instructions and deprecation notes.
The first start of XL Deploy has to be executed interactively (see step 12 of server upgrade instructions).
The XebiaLabs Team.
- [DEPL-8214] - Fixed issue where tasks with state "Done" were still available in the Task Monitor
- [DEPL-8211] - Fixed issue where temporary directories were not removed when using os-script step with INTERACTIVE_SUDO, SUDO, or SU connection
- [DEPL-8210] - Fixed issue where Deployit401ArchivedTaskDateUtcConversion upgrader was slow and/or causing OutOfMemoryErrors
- [DEPL-8169] - Fixed issue where "Cannot delete workdir" error was shown when updating a deployed application
- [DEPL-8123] - Fixed issue where task serialization failed with "com.xebialabs.deployit.engine.tasker.TaskExecutionContext$$anon$1" error
- [DEPL-8092] - Removed spurious "Connection [local:] was not closed, closing automatically." messages
- [DEPL-7994] - Fixed issue where deployed.file and previousDeployed.file pointed to the same file when used in a MODIFY operation
- [DEPL-7979] - Fixed issue where passwords were not masked in .task files
- [DEPL-7953] - Fixed issue where importing packages through Jenkins resulted in "Couldn't delete file" error message
- [DEPL-7947] - Fixed issue where generic.CopiedArtifact could not be modified when preserveExistingFiles property was set to true
- [DEPL-7924] - Fixed issue where task would not be reloaded after restarting XL Deploy
- [DEPL-7838] - Fixed issue where editing an entry in an encrypted dictionary without making changes caused the value to be set to asterisks
- [DEPL-7760] - Fixed issue where temporary files were not deleted from work directory after Plan Analyzer was used during a deployment update
- [DEPL-8181] - Use binary backward-compatible version of Overthere 4.0.0
- [DEPL-8038] - Improve removal of temporary files in work directory
- [DEPL-8021] - Log upgrade messages to the log file in addition to stdout
- [DEPL-8020] - Prevent incorrect usage of XL Deploy when upgraders are not run
- [DEPL-8019] - Ensure that XL Deploy boots sequentially so the prompt for upgraders is easy to see
- [DEPL-6860] - Ensure that upload of large artifacts does not result in a Java heap space error
- [DEPL-5680] - Only stage identical artifacts to the same host once