Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of XL Deploy 5.0.3. This minor version of XL Deploy includes bug fixes.
You can download the release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.
Please see below for the release notes. Don't forget to review the upgrade procedure before upgrading.
- [DEPL-8356] - Fixed issue where /tasks/v2/export did not return detailed step information
- [DEPL-8422] - Fixed issue where importing a DAR file that contained two CIs with the same name did not return an error message
- [DEPL-8435] - Fixed issue where two CIs with the same name in composite package prevented correct mapping when setting up an update deployment
- [DEPL-8543] - Fixed issue where artifacts passed to the os-script step pointed to the same file if they had the same contents (and placeholders)
- [DEPL-8546] - Fixed issue where preview screen was empty when deployment was initiated from the Release Dashboard
- [DEPL-8596] - Fixed issue where application wizard would remain empty if user clicked too quickly
- [DEPL-8602] - Fixed issue where tasks executed on a satellite would fail with the message "Please keep your plugins in sync."