Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of XL Deploy 5.0.5. This minor version of XL Deploy includes bug fixes and improvements.
You can download the release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.
Please see below for the release notes. Don't forget to review the upgrade procedure before upgrading.
- [DEPL-8629] - Fixed issue where opening the About screen returned a "The partial must not be null" error
- [DEPL-8863] - Fixed issue where repository updates were not fully completed when cancelling a task
- [DEPL-8864] - Fixed issue where creating a CI with an artifact in the repository occasionally resulted in a DeployitException
- [DEPL-8865] - Fixed issue where purge tasks occasionally failed to export tasks to a ZIP file
- [DEPL-8878] - Fixed issue where the contents of a file containing placeholders were partially duplicated after the file was copied to the target machine
- [DEPL-8883] - Fixed issue where XL Deploy returned PlaceholderScanningFailedException when importing a file containing placeholders
- [DEPL-8891] - Fixed issue where user could not create dependencies on deployment packages with names containing letters or hyphens
- [DEPL-8955] - Fixed issue where Overthere/SSHJ was slow when using SFTP
- [DEPL-8862] - Initialize the Jython script engine on boot to prevent delays when first script is executed