Dear XebiaLabs community,
We are pleased to announce the release of XL Deploy 5.0.8. This minor version of XL Deploy includes bug fixes and improvements.
You can download the release at the XebiaLabs Software Distribution site.
Please see below for the release notes. Don't forget to review the upgrade procedure before upgrading.
- [DEPL-3834] - User names and passwords with special characters cause Database plugin to fail
- [DEPL-8592] - Artifact and script are uploaded to different directories when the Generic plugin is used
- [DEPL-9145] - sequential-by-loadbalancer-group orchestrator does not work in combination with sequential-by-composite-package orchestrator
- [DEPL-9197] - Task might not be recovered after restart when running XL Deploy on Java 8
- [DEPL-9411] - Using Jython/Python API may cause password leak
- [DEPL-9238] - Ensure that tasks enter a QUEUED state after they are started