You can use the db-writer tool to change the status of the release task (i.e. from "in-progress" to "failed").
Please follow these instructions:
- Get the ID of the release you want to edit (i.e. Release10fd44d627184735a7b902077b2afe6b). You don't need the full path with "Applications/...."
- Stop XLR
- Unzip the attached DB writer tool
- Update the app.properties with your DB configuration. You need the know your db url, username, password, and db driver name
- Copy your JDBC driver to database-writer-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/lib
./bin/database-writer --spring.config.location=app.properties. This will open the xlr-shell
- Read the release json from the xlr-shell (see example below). This will create a file inside the db-writer folder
- Make the necessary changes to your release
- Write the updated release json (see below)
Below is an example
Phils-MacBook-Pro:database-writer-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT psimon$ ./bin/database-writer --spring.config.location=app.properties
[xlr-shell]: read Release10fd44d627184735a7b902077b2afe6b file.json
[xlr-shell]: write Release10fd44d627184735a7b902077b2afe6b file.json 2018-08-16 15:04:16.682 INFO 37556 --- [ main] c.x.x.d.service.ReleaseService : writing release [Release7cafab64c53d44be9339f355ee68b1fd] 2018-08-16 15:04:16.683 INFO 37556 --- [ main] c.x.x.d.serviceleaseService : reading file [file.json]